Monday, July 16, 2012

Finally!

Okay, so for those of you that don't know us I don't know why you're reading in the first place but I'll humor you and introduce us. My husbands name is Chandler he gradutated from The University of Utah (Go Utes!) in May and I couldn't be more proud of him. Because Chandler graduated from Utah we are hardcore Ute fans. Anything that has a Utah logo on it Chandler feels the need to own, which is okay because red is one of my favorite colors :)
My name is Andrea, I don't really have any great accomplishments like graduating or anything like that because we couldn't afford tuition for both of us at the same time and I don't know what I want to do with my life so I didn't spend money on tuition. I probably should have but school and I didn't get along so I just went back to working full time. I like my job a lot so I'll figure out school as time goes on.
We met in August of 2009 thru a mutual friend and our first date was a Blink 182 concert in September of 2009 and got married just barely in July of 2012. Yes, we live in Utah and were together for 3 years before we got married. Unheard of I know. We just wanted to wait until Chandler was done with school before we got married. We love anything to do with sports. Love the Jazz, The Utes, The Red Sox and The Eagles. We're kind of all over the place. Our favorite band is 311 and we travel to see them, yeah we're obsessed okay?
We're just your run of the mill type of people, we like long car drives listening to music and talking, hanging out with our friends, going to concerts, and relaxing at home. He loves to play Xbox and I love to read so it makes hanging out easy. He'll usually ditch me for the Xbox anytime Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Army Wives or Desperate Housewives reruns are on TV. He hates those shows with a passion.
We just got married like 10 days ago so I haven't gotten our wedding pictures back to post all the cute ones like the people who are good at blogging do but when I get them I will put them up. Then it will be all personal and what not. Heads up in advance I am so not awesome at blogging, but I love to read other peoples. Its like being able to know whats going on in peoples lives that you still want to keep in contact with but don't have time for 2 hour phone conversations every week. I think its just smashing so hopefully I can keep you all entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment