Sunday, June 9, 2013

Picking.

Okay, so I don't know if any of you have ever watched that show "American Pickers" (its a goody) but that is essentially my house. Don't mistake this for distain, I absolutely LOVE it. Its so fun coming across some of the things in here. Our house was built in 1937 by Chandler's great-great grandpa. I love the character it has. Granted there are some things that need updated like our ugly floors but it has awesome bones, and central air. Thats a big one for me. Anyways, I was on a roll today and decided to put something that I found to good use and found this.
TADA! I found this awesome red vintage bike. 

Complete with a faux lambs wool cover. How classy is that?

I don't know about y'all but glass cleaner is more of an all purpose cleaner in our house- it made my new bike suuuper shiny. 

It was so hot after we were outside that Tucker and I had to sit in front of the air vent.

Also, got some new shorts today courtesy of Scheels. Love that place. 


All in all I would consider today a success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment